Hey, hey, hey listeners! Another month of tech has whizzed us by but here's a few stuff that's caught our radar at Stuff HQ.
* A No Man's Sky parody snappily entitled No Mario’s Sky
* Pokémon GO, anyone still playing that?
* Facebook gets carried away
* HP printers
* PornHub gets banned in Russia
* Internauts day isn't a thing, but we knew that
* The Oculus Rift goes into the shops
* ESP32 is coming
* and some Apple news
Contact us via @itstuffradio on the twitters
Yorkshire Games Festival at the National Media Museum - 9th to 13th November
Leeds Hack at Futurelabs - 8th to 9th October